The ElliptiGO is the world’s first elliptical bicycle. Designed by runners as the ideal cross-training device, the ElliptiGO combines the best of running, cycling and the elliptical trainer to deliver a low-impact, high-performance workout outdoors. It can be used by healthy runners for cross-training; and it is the best replacement for running for injured runners. It delivers an exercise experience that is closer to running than anything else available today.
Elliptical biking has proven to be an effective way to build cardiovascular fitness without aggravating injuries, and a great alternative for people who can no longer run because of degenerative conditions.
To learn more about the Elliptigo, click here.
Elliptigo Financing is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
The Running Store has an Arc, 8C, and 11R for hourly or daily rental!
Where can I go?
The ElliptiGO is designed for optimal performance on paved surfaces. As a rule, you can ride the ElliptiGO anywhere you would ride a road bike; this includes paved roads, bike trails or hard-pack dirt trails.
How does the Rental Program work?
- You must be 18 years of age, or accompanied by an adult.
- All riders must complete a rental contract and liability waiver.
- You will need to provide your own helmet and lock.
- Riders must leave a valid drivers license or credit card at the store during the rental period.
- All riders will be given a brief tutorial on proper use and function of the ElliptiGO.
- You can rent the ElliptiGO hourly or daily.
- ElliptiGO rentals must be picked up and returned to The Running Store.
- Transporting of the ElliptiGO (i.e. car rack) is not permitted.
- Additional fees will be assessed if the ElliptiGO is returned outside of the rental period or damaged.
Hourly = $20.00
Daily = $100
How do I rent an ElliptiGO?
Give us at call at 703-753-4470 or come by the store to reserve your ElliptiGO rental today! Rentals are available every day during regular store hours.